Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Skull and Bones is a US secret society which is a breeding ground for the elite, particularly the CIA. The Bushes were members as was John Kerry. What is relevant about the skull and bones metaphor is that the skull is present - thought - the bones are present - action - but the heart is not present - care. That is, the aim of this secret society - like so many others - is enforced psychopathy.
We live overwhelmingly in a head-based society cut off from the heart chakra which reflects I think in the true dissonance and lack of harmony of much of the modern world - in its culture, art, entertainment, architecture, language and so forth. The machine-like reality of the modern world and of the modern workplace also pinpoints why psychopaths - the successful ones that is - reach such high positions in the various areas of culture or, should I say, control.
This is brought into even sharper relief when we consider the trans-human agenda where humans will be part organic, part machine drones that are slaves to the system. The word robot itself comes from the Tcheque word robota meaning slave worker or drone. And it is scary how far we have come to this reality in our head based, emotionless and machine like society where drudgery and exploitation are the norm.
Unless true human transformation happens we are headed for the world of The Hunger Games where the many will be hoarded in human settlements, microchipped and slaves whereas the self-appointed elite will live in their luxurious Capitol cities. Researcher David Icke goes into much detail about this plan for the world, called Agenda 21 - 21 as in the 21st century.
The human cost of this detachment from the heart centre is too great for words. I would suggest that a great deal of mental illness results from the impersonal, psychopathic and inhuman exploitation of 'human resources' who are used up for whatever ends they are forced to by the mind and system manipulators who, unlike the great majority, are not held back by conscience or heart consciousness.
The world is crazy and demented because it is run by crazy and demented people and those who free themselves from mind control will often fall victims to the rigged nature of the psychopathic game called civilisation. I myself have only been able to create music, art and thought because I am not economically at the mercy of a job, being on government welfare - although to be sure I am at the complete mercy of the State.
I am writing these thoughts as I am struggling to cope with the drudgery of academia as a mere undergraduate student. University is not about gaining knowledge about the world but about conforming to a set course in order to get a degree (of programming) which shows one's ability to submit to a structured and hierarchy-based system of non knowledge, that is, head based nonsense of pure intellect divorced from creativity or holistic intelligence.
Academia is a self perpetuating non entity of empty discourse which kills curiosity and open mindedness and hides its ignorance through thinly veiled jargon and rules of research. Hence its association with boredom. To graduate is no sign of intelligence - which is innate - but of the ability to comply with heartless drivel that passes off as knowledge.
Conforming - as one must to survive - to the system means cutting off your emotional centre and heart chakra to 'get the job done', however harmful and destructive it proves to be. Great and independent creators - like Nicola Tesla and Philip K Dick to take two examples - died penniless as they refused to comply to the machine consciousness of the system in order to create true value for the world.
If humanity is to evolve at all and free itself from the psychopathic control grid it must engage en masse in non compliance with the inverted reality of culture where education destroys knowledge, food destroys the body, art destroys beauty, medicine destroys health, politics destroys freedom and work destroys human relations.
Tuesday, 29 September 2015
Monday, 28 September 2015
That being said, there is an obvious connection to be made between the reptilian Archon strand in conspiracy culture and the work of George R. R. Martin, namely, his Song of Ice and Fire series, televised as Game of Thrones. In that story, a particular bloodline, the Targaryens, are genetically linked to the most powerful creature of that fictional world, the dragon. The dragon is of course a reptilian creature.
This bloodline has, so to speak, dragon blood in their veins which enables them to command real dragons at will - a devastating weapon of war - and withstand fire. To keep their bloodline 'pure' these Targaryens, who eventually came to rule the whole land of Westeros (the West, obviously, as opposed to the East) before being usurped a few years before the beginning of the first novel in the series, indulge in incestuous breeding, i.e. brother and sister procreate. Icke makes the same point about the so-called Archontic bloodlines who make sure to mate with the right genetic material in order to preserve their reptilian DNA intact.
The novel makes it implicitly clear that this reptilian, dragon-like bloodline - not known for its empathy or mercy (not to say the human noble bloodlines are any better) - has some divine right to rule and it is likely that the ending of this long drawn out series will see the restoration of this bloodline to power under cover of saving the land of Westeros from the so-called 'white walkers', that is, zombie-like dead beings originating from the icy North who are gradually making their way south to prey on the living.
These white walkers, of course, can only be killed by fire and it is obvious to me that the fire of the dragons, controlled by one of the last Targaryens alive, Daenerys, will be used to put an end to this icy zombie apocalypse; whence A Song of Ice and Fire. Also noteworthy is that at the end of the first book, Daenerys gives birth to a human, reptilian hybrid with scaly skin, a real monstrosity which dies as part of a dark magic ritual. Such reptilian births are alleged to take place here on earth according to some creepy YouTube videos - just type 'reptilian birth' in the YouTube search engine.
While George R.R. Martin's work is in no way a fictionalisation of Icke's theory, the two do synchronisitically co-incide as part of our modern consciousness tapestry, in the shape of the reptilian overlord theme. Both authors do hark back to the many legends of old from ancient civilisations concerning serpent, reptilian or dragon like overlords, be it in South America, Sumer, India, North America and so forth who are said to have genetically interbred with humans to form - as Icke argues in his work - Archontic bloodlines that rule the entire Planet Earth show today.
Addendum - Of course, the other example of a reptilian Dark Lord is Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter books and films, whose serpent-like features are clear for all to see and who commands the actions of a giant snake, Nagini.
Sunday, 27 September 2015
In a video on the alleged reptilian aliens that date back to Ancient Mesopotamia (Sumer) I came across this interesting snippet of information. D-Day occurred on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month (June): 666 (the number of the Beast). Was it covertly a ritualised sacrifice when more amenable ways to defeat Germany were open to the allies?
Saturday, 26 September 2015
I enjoy The Beatles and purchased their latest video release, 1+ which includes the music videos to almost all of the band's singles.
In the video, rather than playing drums, Ringo Starr is working a static bicycle. For whole seconds in the video, the camera focuses on Ringo Starr's peddling but at a specific moment he stops and all that is revealed is the now motionless chainring bolts forming an inverted pentagram, a common and ubiquitous symbol of satanism. This has to be deliberate, the video is unambiguously clear as to the focus on the pentagram.
The camera even zooms in on the hidden pentagram for a few seconds, oblivious to the rest of the band, clearly showing that even back then, satanic symbolism was inserted into seemingly innocent entertainment.
Though not from the video, the picture above from google images illustrates the inverted pentagram hidden, as it were, within a bicycle chainring that is not in motion.
As it happens there is plenty of occult symbolism in The Beatles iconography, not least this disturbing (some might say disgusting) picture from their Yesterday and Today single, showing the band surrounded by mutilated baby dolls with fake blood.
There is more to be gleaned from this. Just google The Beatles + occult.
Addendum - Aside from the Paul is Dead conspiracy, the infamous Revolution no.9 song may itself be inspired by the dark occult, as the number 9 is a favourite number of Satanists and Dark Occultists. See my post The Occult Significance of 9.
Friday, 25 September 2015
I remember as a child breaking the news to other children that father christmas was really the parents. They refused adamantly to believe me, calling me names and stating that he did exist.
Breaking the news of the conspiracy of father christmas on others must be one of the earliest exercises in truth-telling, meeting predictably with the cognitive dissonance of those who have been deceived, manipulated and blind folded by their very own parents.
Father christmas as one's parents is a conspiracy theory that all grow to accept as the years pass. That the official 9/11 narrative still maintains its hold on many people shows that conspiracy theories take time to be perceived as truth. Once this happens the original deception is finally perceived to be a complete unbelievable hoax, but only in retrospect, after one has seen the truth.
And so it is with Father Christmas. It is only after realising the truth that the original belief appears in all its blatant absurdity.
Thursday, 24 September 2015
Occult knowledge is, for obvious reasons, hard to come by (ocultare in Latin, to hide, itself sharing a root with oculus, eye). A basic concept, however, is the masonic white and black chequered floor interspersing light and dark. Indeed we say that someone's life was chequered, that is, interspersed with light and dark patches. A chess board follows this pattern and he who is a chess master controls all the pieces placed on the chequered board. Also masonic is the square as symbolising, along with the chequered floor, base consciousness and the hypercube which represents a prison and mental control. These themes - and this is just the tip of the iceberg - are present in policeman regalia and graduation ceremonies.
The graduate hat consists of a black square over a circular cap. The colour black itself in occult symbology signifies darkness, and thus that the graduate is not in fact enlightened for, if he were, he would be dressed in white, wearing a white hat. Moreover, by placing the square, base consciousness, over the circle on the crown chakra, occultists are basically saying that graduates - who have made the grade and have spent years in a graded and gradated system - are in low consciousness.
For, as we said, in freemasonry the circle is higher than the square - to be 'on the square' - as in baseball - is to be of a low consciousness level. This is revealed in the above masonic symbol of the compass and square. Researcher Mark Passio also adds that the diploma wrapped in a ribbon - a wand that does nothing - is a symbol for impotence. Graduation has not made you free, but prepared you to serve in the workforce.
It can be countered, superficially perhaps, that the throwing of the graduate hats in the air
In England, police officers are also ritually mocked by the very uniforms they wear. This classic UK police officer hat has a chequered black and white band around the crown chakra. This is occultists making fun of the base consciousness of human beings who have given up on their free will and responsibility to do the bidding of their owners - the same occultists - at the expense of other sovereign human beings. They are order followers, act on someone else's whim and command, and are not enlightened individuals. The symbology is fitting if one takes a poor view of law enforcement generally.
Precisely on the third eye chakra, one of the most important chakras symbolising wisdom, UK police officers have a double square. That is, not only are they not enlightened, like the graduates above, but they enforce their lack of enlightenment on others. Again, this is occult mockery of law enforcers who do the bidding of the establishment.
And so do US police hats follow the same outline above the crown chakra.
Conclusion: The extent of occult symbology in official regalia goes very far, not to mention corporate logos, road signs, coats of arms and so forth. I recommend Mark Passio's series of videos on demystifying the occult to shed some light on these occult symbolic meanings and how the non-initiate profane - i.e. the general public - are routinely mocked and made fun of without them knowing it.
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Researcher Mark Passio (whatonearthishappening.com) uncovers 14 main methods of mass or 'soft' mind control techniques waged against the public every hour of every day (the last one, repetition, is not on the main list):
(1) Obfuscation: (a) simplicity with complexity ("the truth is so complicated I won't even bother going there") - making people think they need a PHD in advanced mathematical physics to have a claim to grasp the truth and nature's laws. In fact truth can be formulated simply and effectively with elegance since truth is nothing more and nothing less than that which is. To be sure finding out what is happening is more certain than why things are happening the way they are. (b) Gnosis with belief, i.e. making an equation between knowledge gained from direct experience and mere opinion and the holding of temporary beliefs. Political talk-shows do this incessantly, passing off un-researched opinions as actual knowledge. (c) Individuality with culture: as Terence McKenna said, "culture is not your friend. Culture is your cult." The individual is incessantly sacrificed in favour of the artificial mechanisms of coercive culture in all its manifestations. Michel Foucault discussed this process in his works. (d) Natural law principles with man-made law: natural law principles can be known by one and all and, at best, man-made law copies natural law and is thus redundant or violates it in which case man-made law is immoral. (e) Self sovereignty with the fear of punishment: how many people fear speaking out and actualising their true spirit because of the fear of being sidelined or punished by the lawmakers and law enforcers of the day?
(2) Divide and Conquer: separation of the sexes, the classes, the ages, the races, workers and welfare claimants, smokers and non smokers... Themes peddled by the mainstream media every minute of every day. The truth is we are all the same at bottom, differing only in personality traits and levels of free mindedness. Julius Caesar was able to conquer Gaul (now France) so effectively by pitting the Gallic tribes against each other through intelligence gathering before closing in on them. A unified population against the Control system and the Big Brother state is the last thing the controllers of this world want, whence their need to pit side against side, category against category, country against country, when in fact they, the governing class, are the common enemy.
(3) Coercive, outcome-based public 'education' (more aptly termed indoctrination): the aim is not education leading to enlightenment but rather submission to authority and general conformity enforced via examinations which test the ability to memorise and repeat dubious information. School does not teach technical expertise in key areas necessary for survival and independence, thereby making us dependent on government and corporations. It also prioritises the left-brain at the expense of holistic perception which can only be the fruit of the right-brain hemisphere. Critical thinking is rarely encouraged on a significant scale. The creative activities of music and art are also sidelined in public, coercive education. Worse, there are policy documents that show a real desire to dumb the population down, for an alert, intelligent and critically-minded population is the last thing the controllers of this world want.
(4) The monetary system ('everyone worships under this church'): money is not real but a deity which all have to submit to given its centralised enforcement and equation with survival. The way money is created through central banks - fractional reserve banking with interest - reveals how fraudulent and rigged money really is but short of grassroots currencies, the trumped-up monetary system is here to stay, in an ever increasingly virtual, coercive and electronic way. Money chips implanted in the body with no physical cash in existence will arguably be the next step in the ever growing power of the international bankster community. Boom and bust economics have been said to be deliberately engineered to amass the real wealth - in the form of property assets - of the world even though financial institutions artificially created the debt in the first place.
(5) 'Food' and 'Medicine' (usually serving a depopulation and dumbing down agenda). GMOs cause cancer and destroy ecosystems yet are promoted by powers which are covertly seeking to depopulate the human population by 93% (the aimed for figure is 500,000,000 people on earth, down from 7,000,000,000). Medicine is also often double edged, serving a covert eugenics agenda. I have to research these topics more, but it is common sense that processed food is not good for the body and that vaccines and flu shots contain a whole range of poisons such as mercury and alluminium. Food is now seen as a convenience and not only lacks nutritional value but contains many toxins, including by its being packaged in plastic, yet food should really be the principal fundament and focus of human organisation. The deliberate fluoridation of water is also said to be designed so as to suppress the pineal gland (the third eye) and brain activity, literally dumbing us down and making us more docile. Alternative medicine in the shape of supplements, healing and homeopathy are constantly eliminated by Big Pharma which of course has a huge monetary interest in keeping people ill to make money out of them. Some researchers - Mark Passio and David Icke among them - have pointed to the real possibility that the cure for cancer has been suppressed, partly out of the desire to kill off as many people as possible, but also because so much money is poured into research for a cure this acts as a disincentive to produce one in fact. It could also be argued that the treatment of cancer is so lucrative, a cure would signify major economic loss for those responsible for the said treatment. Dr Leonard Horowitz, an independent researcher, has also gone to great lengths pointing out uncomfortable truths concerning emerging viruses such as Ebola and AIDS, that may have originated from government agencies with an aforementioned eugenics agenda of population control.
(6) The denial, hassle and ridicule factor (deterring people from speaking the truth). Truth-telling is not only unpaid but can lead to being seen as crazy and paranoid. No one likes being ridiculed and the object of popular hatred. Walking the walk of communicating truth, however, requires a certain amount of being denigrated in some if not most quarters. Certainly those enmeshed in the system will do their utmost to discredit dissident truth-tellers. There is of course the ever-looming danger that one be hospitalised and subjected to psychiatric process, as was done in Stalinist Russia. Plato said "no one is more hated than he who speaks the truth" for the simple reason that truth, more often than not, is uncomfortable and people react violently to what threatens their worldview and comfort zones.
(7) False flag events also known as 'Problem, Reaction, Solution'. This is also known as the Hegelian dialectic whereby you have a predetermined objective (the solution) which presented plainly would be unacceptable to the general public. So you resort to covertly creating a problem, such as a chaotic event like 9/11 and blaming it on an external enemy, causing a reaction ("something must be done") through a complicit, pathetic and subservient puppet media. You then usher in the solution to the problem you yourself have created - the intended objective all along - which people will now go along with, such as, in the case of 9/11, illegal wars in the Middle East as well as the subversion of the US Constitution. Problem, reaction, solution is used repeatedly and often, the latest obvious example being the Friday the 13th Paris attacks.
(8) Control of the mass media: in the US, only six corporations own the entirety of the US mainstream media and those companies are themselves closely tied to the US government (which actually means mind control, gubernare + mens, mentis). Many films are tied in with the military and the CIA. Many journalists are indeed expendable CIA assets, witness the whistleblower from the German Frankfurter Allgemeine. The mainstream coverage of 9/11 is evidence enough of the biased, controlled and puppeteered nature of the news media and the entertainment industry is equally at the hands of the money men, the CIA and the military.
(9) Exploitation of primal fears. These, according to Mark Passio, are the fear of darkness, the fear of predation, the fear of abandonment (by the alpha-male father figure), the fear of chaos. Fear is hard-wired in human beings since our ancient past and controllers know this. In fact the main purpose of mind control is to keep people in the polarity of fear where they are powerless to resist the onslaught of tyranny and dehumanisation that is the preserve and expertise of psychopathic elites.
(10) Subversive symbology: occult symbolism is present in everyday life, including in mundane institutions such as the police and military and commercial outlets. The website www.vigilantcitizen.com covers the subversive symbolism - particularly of a satanic nature - of popular music videos and films. Having one's eyes opened to the nature of reality requires a degree of knowledge of occult symbols and esoteric concepts for these are hidden in plain sight, often as a mocking and taunting mechanism which, even though not consciously perceived by the vast majority, do act on a subconscious level.
(11) The illusion of time: time is not in essence a resource but something that we embody as human beings. Time, in other words, is a modality in which we think (see Time Travel). In our technological era time is increasingly electronic, since it is measured that way, and thus removed from nature's movements. Administration divides time up and through employment, education and other means of coercive activity we are alienated from what is most precious: our time on earth. Time, as I said, is a mode of consciousness and Mark Passio has argued that its repetitive circularity was introduced to forestall any personal sense of progress, Passio seeing time more as a spiral that leads somewhere rather than always coming back to a fictional point zero.
(12) Controlled opposition: this is known in elite circles as 'artificial conflict resolution' where you control both sides of a conflict to suit your own interests and endgame. War is a good example of this in the way that both sides are indebted to the same military, oil and banking institutions which provide materials to both sides and are owed debt by the warring parties, including when the war has ended for reconstruction purposes. Ditto, politics helps polarise people like a wrestling match where one side pretends to be the arch-enemy of the other yet both serve the greater goal of selling tickets, food and merchandise in their apparent opposition. Ties among politicians from both sides of the spectrum are well documented and in the 2004 US presidential election both John Kerry and George W Bush were members of the most exclusive Skull and Bones secret society. In England in 2015 the Labour candidate's wife was best friends with the wife of the opposition's second in command. Presidents and Prime Ministers follow in each other's footsteps such as Tony Blair with Margaret Thatcher, David Cameron with Tony Blair, Barak Obama with Bush Junior. And so it goes on.
(13) Religion (from the Latin religare, to hold back). The New Age movement is essentially a new religion to keep people from truly looking deeper into the fabric of society for fear of being 'too negative'. In the past Christian establishments such as the Papacy and the Inquisition served as a ruthless and cruel thought police. Truth is buried under gallons of misleading rubbish detracting people from truly apprehending the world for what it is as well as the true content of moral laws. Thus it is false religious teachings that make people become outraged by consensual homosexual sex when in fact no wrong has been committed in this practice where two consenting adults are concerned. One could argue therefore that religion makes people lose sight of essential elements of moral principles in favour of artificially created ones.
(14) Worldview poisoning ('too many people', 'but what can I do' etc). A controller's goal is to destroy the imagination so that people no longer see change as possible and, further, are no longer able to conceive of any change to a system that is apparently so calcified. Consciousness expansion is not promoted by the mainstream media. People giving up on hope and seeing others as scum is a controller's dream as this division will make his task easier and will preserve the established hierarchy.
(15) Repetition (dictator comes from the Latin for 'to speak over and over again'). Repetition is done constantly by established (and non established) forces to create associations in people's minds and as Hitler said the more you repeat a lie, however big, the more it will taken to be truth by the vast majority. Goebbels went one step further claiming that the bigger the lie, the more would believe it.
Monday, 21 September 2015
Ex-satanist priest Mark Passio gives the four principal tenets of ideological satanism (as opposed to ritualistic satanism), which has little to do with devil worship, but is scarily mainstream:
(1) Self-preservation as the highest good / service to self as the highest motive.
(2) Moral relativism, i.e. no objective difference between right and wrong.
(3) Social darwinism, i.e. strong can do what they please at the expense of everyone else.
(4) Eugenics, i.e. controlling who, among the human population, may propagate.
Interpretation: Satanism is mainstream. Political ideologies promote these tenets in various guises without the honesty of calling them satanic. Many if not most people who espouse these values in everyday life are unwitting but nonetheless effective satanists.
How to break free: breaking free from satanic values requires mental strength and the capacity for sustained thought and critical perception. Sadly, the vast majority do not have those abilities and are therefore Satan's minions (see The One-Eyed Man and the Minions), for all that the devil asks, as they say, is acquiescence.
Sunday, 20 September 2015
Being good is relatively easy when you're untested. This is why evil seeks to win the individual over, first, through the promise of a better life in terms of fame, fortune, comfort - what is generally called bribery - and, second, through the threat of punishment, pain, poverty, exposure (as in blackmail), humiliation, death, torture - what is generally called coercion.
It routinely trumps both these methods via soft or hard mind control techniques that both promote and enforce the polarity of fear (the shutting down of consciousness) as opposed to the polarity of love (the force that expands consciousness) in order to conceal truth and evil's true nature.
Indeed, evil loves to disguise itself as 'good' and 'common sense'.
In other words, evil promises the earth for compliance or, conversely, earthly damnation for non compliance and, through mind control, evil hides its true nature so as to confuse and win people over to its cause.
Thus Jesus, who saw through the workings of evil (mind control), was promised riches and power by Satan during his journey in the desert but resisted and, on the opposite side, did not flee from a fate he knew to be bleak and replete with suffering if he carried on his course of preaching over and above the thought police of his day; it is key in this respect that Jesus knew he would be betrayed to the authorities.
Jesus walked the walk of evil's test and cunning. We are left to ask ourselves how far we, as individuals or groups, would go in this journey of challenging the rule of evil, whether and to what extent we would be able to,
- recognise evil by unlearning mind control and not being fooled as regards its true nature,
- resist the promise of earthly bliss and the pleasures that come with Evil's methods of corruption and
- deal with the consequences of not complying with Satan's rule, that is, suffer and maybe die.
Conclusion: evil tests and seeks to corrupt goodness. Challenging its dominion on earth, let alone overcoming it, has been the hallmark of only the greatest and rarest human beings for evil is both commonplace (cf. Hannah Arendt) and powerful.
Saturday, 19 September 2015
When faced with conflicting or novel information from a variety of sources which contradict each other, rational methods may have limitations when it comes to discerning what is true and what is not true, i.e. does not correspond to what is (Whitehead: truth consists of all the events that have already taken place at a given time).
Truth is that which is, according to researcher Mark Passio, but determining what is can be an arduous task, especially in our age of generalised propaganda and dis-information. To be sure, one has to be able to exercise one's critical mind but I would suggest that more is needed: one needs to holistically gauge the veracity of the information by a not entirely rational process located in the holistic right-brain hemisphere.
Moreover, it is not possible to falsify explanations - an alleged criterion of science - that, unlike experiments performed in a laboratory setting, take place in an open environment where influencing factors are infinite and impossible to completely account for in their entirety.
Thus, in order to construe events in an open environment, such as a suspicious death, knowledge or, at the least, an understanding of context is necessary to interpret the death and the suspicious (or not) circumstances in which it took place and which attended it.
Thus someone with the view that establishments are generally psychopathic and immoral will more likely see conspiracy in daily events and phenomena than someone who believes in the benign nature of government. It is a case of being able to determine weather from climate, and climate from weather.
The argument I am putting forward from my own experience of seeking truth, whether it be philosophical or political truth, is that there comes a point where rationalisations stop enlightening us and one has to determine for oneself what feels true in one's heart of hearts.
That is, the analytical left-brain has to commune with the right-brain hemisphere which includes holistic and emotional intelligence to determine whether or not to take on board a novel or conflicting theory, interpretation, conspiracy.
Someone experiencing cognitive dissonance will deny any fact that discomforts him or clashes with his belief system and, to be sure, we all have a cognitive bias in interpreting the world from a certain angle.
The argument thus comes full circle: it is the prerogative and responsibility of right-minded humanity, which is not completely cut off from the emotional centre of the limbic or mammal brain, to ascertain whether new knowledge feels right or feels wrong, beyond any ex post facto rationalisation supporting either this view or that view.
Friday, 18 September 2015
The fundamental error present in popular culture regarding time travel is that it generally confuses the essence of time, which consists in the ever recurring cycle of inception, revolution and termination, with the measurement of time, which is linear according to the Christian understanding of time as going from infinity before Christ to infinity after Christ.
Thus going back to the year 1985 is ridiculous since the year 1985 is only a completely arbitrary and conventional demarcation of a time period that is fully realised in the now and that can only be conceptualised retrospectively. The well known philosophical turn of phrase that the past in the no longer now, the future, the not yet now and the present the endless recurrence of succeeding nows shows, for all its simplicity, that past and future are always fully realised in the present moment.
All that is past has contributed to the now of the present moment and cannot be isolated, for the purposes of time travel, as a convenient time period based on a linear dating system which does not reflect the cycle of becoming. This is a basically a convoluted way of saying that time is not outside or independent of us but that by virtue of being em-bodied, born and destined to die, we are time, in every sense of the word.
Time, naturally conceived, is not a resource that we have, but a modality, a configuration of existence, that we are.
Put differently, time is consciousness.
Thursday, 17 September 2015
In his book Rule By Secrecy, Jim Marrs opened my eyes to an alternative narrative concerning the origins of humans, situated at a an equal distance from both creationism and darwinism. He argues that this is the knowledge taught in the Mystery Schools over the ages right up to the present day, to wit, the extra-terrestrial fashioning of humans as a slave labour force in Ancient Sumeria, located in present day Iraq. The narrative is complex, compelling, unbelievable and so far from anything I've heard that it certainly got me thinking.
I do not wish to comment on the research of Sumerian artefacts linked to Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt and the Hebrews save to say that it pointed me to an insight concerning a key difference between classical, particularly Greek, and modern understandings of human evolution.
Just as the alien life-form fashioning humans shows, if we accept this theory, that we derive from a higher species, and that humans were progressively made weaker over the centuries to avoid direct competition with those aliens (note that many of the early Old Testament characters lived for centuries), so did the Ancient Greeks view humanity as having generally devolved over time.
This is clear in both Homer and Hesiod's poems. For those authorities, humans had become weaker in strength over time and had become more removed from the divine over the ages. This actually fits in with the alien version of human origins as well, if we see in those alien life forms the origin of the concept of gods and that these aliens largely left us to fend for ourselves.
Even within creationism, based as it is on the Genesis story, man came from God and was thus derived from a higher being, just like the Sumerian version of human origins as well as the Greek. It is only with nineteenth century Darwinism (19th c. being the 'century of rubbish' according to one author) that a completely opposing view asserted itself, namely that man evolved from so-called lower species.
It is worth noting that this is the same century that promulgated the view that prior to the modern age, the general conviction of humanity was that the earth was flat. This is demonstrably false and is a case of loathsome presentism still adhered to by overrated left-brain imbalanced scientists working today.
Leaving aside the flawed theories of both Darwinism and Creationism, the view that we evolved from lower species and, conversely, that we are higher beings than what came previously - despite evidence that advanced civilisations (at least as advanced as ours) existed hundreds of millennia ago (see the Jim Marrs book) - is symptomatic of a general reversal of the old world order into a new world order, where the truth is stood on its head, for the benefit of covert and occult powers that rule the day.
More broadly, however, is the following problem; on what basis can we claim superior knowledge than those who existed millennia ago? What makes us so special or privileged compared to our forebears? The point is this: the Darwinist view is not only a minuscule brainchild of a century and half ago, but opposes millennia of insight by human beings - as if not more sophisticated than we are today - according to which we derived from higher, superior beings and that as rule humanity has devolved rather than evolved over time.
Sunday, 13 September 2015
"[...] our senses falsify for us the real nature of the world." - Marcel ProustWe do not perceive the world as it is. I alluded to this fact in my very early post A Brief Anatomy of Perception but you need not take my word for it. Evolutionary scientists have pointed out that we not so much perceive reality as reconstruct reality via our sensing organs linked to our brain in the same way that computer software makes a list of indecipherable numbers and coding look like a user-friendly interface. These scientists add, moreover, that mathematically no species is evolutionary fit when it perceives reality as it actually is.
What greater justification and explanation for art? We are artists by nature, i.e. co-constructors of perception and reality, or, at the least, we are genetically wired to give form to perceptions that are themselves surface and erroneous yet absolutely key to our survival. Perception is not truth but, as someone has said, art is a false way to get at the truth. The altered perception which much art gives voice to is just as much a reconstruction and valid interpretation of reality as everyday sense perception.
As Heidegger so wonderfully noted, art is about setting truth to work. And the truth is that perception is not truth, that which is, that which gives meaning, but can be more or less aligned to it. Art reminds us that reality is something other than sense perception, or photographic imagery, and that things have a reality and shape other than how we immediately perceive them which is the greatest justification for creativity one could hope for.
Saturday, 12 September 2015
Much evil lurks behind the term 'security' which is etymologically formed from the Latin words sine and cura, which taken together mean without care, i.e. careless.
The destruction of care and the sacred feminine principle of non aggression is an avowed purpose of dark, paedophilic, exploitative, psychopathic occultists such as those who commune at the Bohemian Grove retreat in San Francisco.
At this location, powerful members of the 'elite' perform a ritual called the cremation of care. And from their twisted mouths we always hear the word 'security' branded whenever there is a threat to their established power.
In addition, it could be argued that carelessness among the general population translates into an increase in centrally-determined, liberty-destroying 'security' measures. For
"a nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."