Thursday, 4 August 2016

Piece of Satan


I've never been turned on by smartphones until today, having received a brand new iPhone 5s. It genuinely makes me feel like I've got a pocket-able piece of Satan at my disposal. 

Let me use this space to thank the exploited wage slaves in China who manufactured it and the exploited corporate slaves of California whose brainchild it is. 

Let me also thank Mother Nature for offering her resources to the self-indulgence of a consuming prostitute like myself, contributing to his own technological enslavement, thumb print and all. 

P.S. Did I mention that I love it?

Addendum - The 'piece of Satan' joke is more apposite than I originally thought given the logo of Apple.



This is an apple outline that has been partially eaten, just like the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. And who is it that tempted Eve to take a bite out of the apple that sprang from the Tree of Knowledge? 

Beelzebub himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment