Friday, 4 November 2016

Mark Passio and James Corbett



From a philosophical and esoteric viewpoint, I would say that independent researcher and public speaker Mark Passio from whatonearthishappening.com is the sharpest motherfucker in the world right now.




From a current affairs and news analysis perspective, I would say journalist James Corbett from corbettreport.com comes a close second.

I find that these two researchers complement each other well, for James is slow and often reluctant to engage in philosophical speculation if not to do with factual reality and Passio is sometimes lacking in factual knowledge, preferring esoteric and more obscure strands of analysis. 

And of course there are plenty of enlightened individuals online and in the world doing the Great Work of awakening minds and showing the path of authentic morality and σωφροσύνη.

I choose these two because they were the most instrumental in my own personal coming to consciousness. 

Other notable speakers and writers are Richard Grove from tragedyandhope.com and the author of jaysanalysis.com. 

I would draw the line at vlogger Stefan Molyneux whose discourse clashes with my sensibility.

But each to their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment