Saturday, 12 November 2016

Moral Toxicity of Mainstream Media


The mainstream media promote fear, hatred, controversy and division and twist morality and truth around to push for what are in fact satanic agendas. Two words: mind control (and, as Nietzsche would say, confusion of the language of good and evil). 

I personally find them so toxic as to be most damaging to my emotional and mental health, even if just half-viewing the TV or having a cursive view of headlines on my Facebook feed. 

Reading The Economist newspaper religiously on a weekly basis as a teenager had me so confused about morality that it made me support the illegal invasion of Iraq. This goes to show how the twisted, sick agenda of mainstream outlets influence and confuse people both as to their true selves and Natural Law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment